Commercial HVAC Design / Build in Chicago
RMC Mechanical is the mechanical services contractor to pair with in the Chicago area for all your mechanical design-build needs.
Are your commercial facilities in need of a commercial retrofit? Are you building a new manufacturing plant from scratch and want to ensure the mechanical side of the project is designed for optimal energy efficiency and will last a long time? Is your educational facility adding a laboratory facility in need of thorough heating, air conditioning, ventilation, piping, rooftop units, and ultra low freezers? RMC Mechanical is your answer.
Benefits of Design-Build Services with RMC Mechanical
RMC Mechanical Services has been taking care of Chicago’s commercial and industrial needs since 1933. We’ve been trusted in this industry for decades because we are an authority here in Chicago. Our design-build services are completed by experts who are thorough in every aspect of their work. When you choose our for your design-build project, the benefits that you will see include:
- Personalized service to optimize your system
- Maximized control to minimize cost
- Increased energy efficiency and decreased utility bills
- Experienced industrial HVAC experts
- Focused failure prevention plan to drives down future costs
Maintenance Programs to Protect Your New Commercial HVAC System
Once you’ve invested in the design-build process, it’s in your best interest to keep your system running at its best for as long as possible. Our maintenance plans help:
- Prevent breakdowns
- Pre-empt costly service calls
- Keep equipment well maintained for longer
- Lower utility bills
Talk to RMC Mechanical Services about our design-build services for your property by filing out our contact form.
The Design-Build Process
Our team excels at working together to create the best system for you, whether that’s creating an entirely new system from scratch or reworking your existing system in an overhaul.
Each design-build that we undertake is an individual process, but we follow these general steps:
- Definition of the needs and scope of the project – By ensuring that our designers and technicians know exactly what is needed for the property, we can complete the design-build to the exact specifications.
- Thorough design of the system – To make sure your commercial or industrial property runs well from the very beginning, our designers create a system that is unique to your building’s specific needs.
- Responsible construction of your industrial HVAC system – In an effort to keep our work as efficient as possible, we ensure we use energy and time wisely in building your system.
- Ability to creatively problem solve – With so many factors involved in a project of this size, including cost vs. budget, system size, efficiency, and delivery date, flexibility is a crucial factor for all involved.
We also have emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With a design-build project, you never know what will be thrown your way, so having us at your service at any hour of the day or night keeps the project running smoothly.